Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5.41am

Goshhhhh... I'm still awake at this time!!! I slept like so many hours for my holiday!!!! Damn.. Gonna look darn sexay!!!!.... Hahahaha...... I shall talk about my new work place then.

New office was cool and fun but still tensed up also lotsa work to be finish up. But my colleagues are all so funny and cute.

1st - Fione aka Lao Zha Bo ( Old women )
2nd - Chee Kai aka Chicken ( Hottest in the office - He gonna get superb high if he sees this )
3rd - Danny aka HamSap King ( Obscene King- Long last I found my partner. Hahah )
4th - Chryz aka HQ ( Hormone Queen - Dont mess up with her when her hormones gone turnover. hahaha)
5th - Niyan aka The Nun ( Superb religious and 1st ever designer I had ever seen being so CLOSE UP. haha)
6th - KC aka Mr. Dont Know ( Cute like a penguin. haha )
7th - Jonney aka Encyclopedia ( He knows everything especially China History. hahaha )
8th - Kar Kit aka Mr. HP ( I see him full with HP & Panasonic job only .. haha )
9th - Ivy aka Fei Fei ( Colleague of ours who left . Sobz )

They are just so cute that really makes me smile also angry sometime! hahahaha....

Awww........... Shall just get ready and work again!!! Nite peeps! Muahxxx....

No comments: